• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid, 3rd Time.

You catch it at school? :cool:

Interesting.

My daughters school sent an email home the other day saying that CDC guidelines were the same as they were in 2021. Masking for seven days after last symptoms, quarantines, etc. Apparently there's a whole mess of kids who have it now. Numbers are as high, if not higher than in 2021....yet.....we haven't shut down the world. It's almost as if we didn't need to in the first place.

Oldest came home feeling a little under the weather. No fever. Congestion and general "off" feeling. I asked her what she wanted to do. "Shut up and go to school tomorrow. No chance I'm wearing a mask."

Guess I did something right. :laugh:

Sadly, symptoms for flu and covid are similar. I've shaken off covid in a week before. But I've had a cold/flu going on three weeks.

My phone's weather app tracks the flu; or those going to doctors with flu-like symptoms. The northwest Georgia is getting hammered right now.

Screenshot_20230821_185212_The Weather Channel.jpg

Sadly, symptoms for flu and covid are similar. I've shaken off covid in a week before. But I've had a cold/flu going on three weeks.

My phone's weather app tracks the flu; or those going to doctors with flu-like symptoms. The northwest Georgia is getting hammered right now.

View attachment 6119068
Well, either way flu or covid, I tested positive Wednesday and Thursday and tested negative this morning. Grateful for short duration.

Best way I found to fight the Covid, don’t stick no swabs up my nose and just carry on as usual.. I get summer time colds even in the winter.. not a fan off govt at all of their bull****..we get sick that’s part of my life.. I just carry on.. but that’s just me… gotta go now I need to blow blow snot outta my nose.. just remember the election is coming up.. how y’all going to fair against that ? Peace out I’m a going to rise up on outta here

Back
Top Bottom