• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid, 3rd Time.

Lot of folks confuse what they have with Sinus infections. This time of year, ragweed is raging. So snotty, headaches,low grade fevers. Go get a steroid shot and some antibiotics and you'll be good. If they ask for you if you want a Covid test, tell them do you really think I have Covid. I did and they just look at you. Government still paying them to test. also get you some fluitisone nasal spray.

Sadly, symptoms for flu and covid are similar. I've shaken off covid in a week before. But I've had a cold/flu going on three weeks.

My phone's weather app tracks the flu; or those going to doctors with flu-like symptoms. The northwest Georgia is getting hammered right now.

View attachment 6119068
Has anybody figured out yet the 2021/22 miracle?
You know…how seasonal flu flat out disappeared?

Lot of folks confuse what they have with Sinus infections. This time of year, ragweed is raging. So snotty, headaches,low grade fevers. Go get a steroid shot and some antibiotics and you'll be good. If they ask for you if you want a Covid test, tell them do you really think I have Covid. I did and they just look at you. Government still paying them to test. also get you some fluitisone nasal spray.
Bingo.. it’d all about what THEY CAN GET.. they honestly don’t care about US.. unless they know us personally

Back
Top Bottom