• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid, 3rd Time.

Exactly. A guy I work with asked me the other day if I had ever had it. He was remarking that we had a couple of people out sick - he assumed COVID - and just noticed that I hadn't been out and wondered if I'd had it. I told him that I didn't know. His response was telling. He asked me how I couldn't know and I responded that I had never been tested. He couldn't understand why I hadn't.

Imagine a virus that is so virulent, so deadly that you have to be tested to know if you have it. :ranger:
This^^^

"Imagine a virus that is so virulent, so deadly that you have to be tested to know if you have it."

One day of headache, 2 days low grade fever and congestion, tested positive twice(to make sure). All normal, bright eyed and bushy tailed today. Tested negative this morning. Not a big bad bear....gots some mo immunity now....stay well brothers.
IMO, you probably didn't even have it. It's my understanding they can't determine which strain (ala ooga booga Omicron) nor can just any place accurately, WITH CERTAINTY, say you actually had/have Covid-19. Only that you have some of the markers and indications. IMO, it's all election BS. AFAIC, take one of their 'tests' it's akin to sewing a little yellow Jewish star on your shirt. And ........the masks DO NOT WORK.

Wife’s had it 2-3 times. Buddy of mine figured out the secret. And I’ll be damned if it don’t work. Keep enough alcohol in your system and fight that **** from the inside out. So far so good. But it’s not for little sissy girls. We do sweat a lot and work outdoors. You know some men actually still do that stuff. Not sit behind a damn computer all day. *******

I just got it Monday for my 2nd time. This time I’m not even going to go to the ER. I’m just staying home taking my ibuprofen and Tylenol and spoons full of honey. Last time just had a high temperature with the shakes cause I was freezing. Same thing now, except no temperature but just cold.
Get some ivermectin.

Tractor supply has it. Get the paste or the
agri-mectin and follow the weight to dosage chart. Take zinc everyday too. The ivermectin typically keeps working up to 22 days-ish.
I’ll run down there tomorrow. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom