• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid Stinks

dcline9163

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
683   0
Reaction score
I lost 2 friends this week to Covid. They were brothers, I went to school with Donald and his brother Jimmie was younger but work some with both of them. Very Good people, also went to school with their sister. The family is in shock I’m sure. Jimmie died Tuesday and Donald this morning just 2 rooms apart in the hospital. Pray for this family and their Mom and Dad. RIP Brothers in the arms of Jesus. My heart aches. Donald was diagnosed the same day with Covid the same day I was and at the same Urgent Care as that was the last time I got to talk with him. Pray for the family when you pray.

I lost 2 friends this week to Covid. They were brothers, I went to school with Donald and his brother Jimmie was younger but work some with both of them. Very Good people, also went to school with their sister. The family is in shock I’m sure. Jimmie died Tuesday and Donald this morning just 2 rooms apart in the hospital. Pray for this family and their Mom and Dad. RIP Brothers in the arms of Jesus. My heart aches. Donald was diagnosed the same day with Covid the same day I was and at the same Urgent Care as that was the last time I got to talk with him. Pray for the family when you pray.
Dear Jesus……

Back
Top Bottom