• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid Stinks

Really sorry to hear this. My younger brother (34 years old) is on a ventilator fighting for his life out in Utah. He's been sick for a couple weeks and had a really mild case that he was getting better from and suddenly things tanked a few days ago. He's severely overweight and is very high risk with that. Thankfully he is making improvements each day. In his case, the doctors believe that covid isn't what landed him in the ICU. It was bacterial pneumonia that lead to ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) that he became susceptible to because of the covid. If his roommate wouldn't have called 911 when he did, my brother would already be dead. His o2 level was only 40% when paramedics showed up.

Very sorry to read this, and best wishes for his continued recovery.

What ails your borther has been the focal point of what the "silenced minority" of doctors have been saying for over a year and a half: A serious case of COVID doesn't kill you. It's the infection in your lungs that comes from the tissue scarring. Treat that aggressively (with standard ICU pulmonary intervention), and your survival chances go way up.

Really sorry to hear this. My younger brother (34 years old) is on a ventilator fighting for his life out in Utah. He's been sick for a couple weeks and had a really mild case that he was getting better from and suddenly things tanked a few days ago. He's severely overweight and is very high risk with that. Thankfully he is making improvements each day. In his case, the doctors believe that covid isn't what landed him in the ICU. It was bacterial pneumonia that lead to ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) that he became susceptible to because of the covid. If his roommate wouldn't have called 911 when he did, my brother would already be dead. His o2 level was only 40% when paramedics showed up.
Prayers for your brother too.

Back
Top Bottom