• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crossbow Hunting

Went out Saturday afternoon for hog. No luck. Here's a wallow pic...
20180825_182507.jpg

Any of y'all into crossbow hunting? I enjoy it. I was never very good with a bow but I get it in with the xbow. I stepped up my game this year. I ordered this gem:

View attachment 1691297
Did they license that design from Ravin? Or is it different from the Ravin? Looks like the same thing with just a quick look.
I remember seeing those when Ravin brought them to market a while back and thought it was a really cool design. Was very leery of spending that kind of money on a new manufacturer I knew nothing about. TenPoint has the rep to back it up. I’ll have to do a little reading-up on those now. Didn’t know anyone else was making that design.
Hope you like it.

Did they license that design from Ravin? Or is it different from the Ravin? Looks like the same thing with just a quick look.
I remember seeing those when Ravin brought them to market a while back and thought it was a really cool design. Was very leery of spending that kind of money on a new manufacturer I knew nothing about. TenPoint has the rep to back it up. I’ll have to do a little reading-up on those now. Didn’t know anyone else was making that design.
Hope you like it.

It is similar but different enough to not infringe on the ravin patent. It's a solid crossbow. I cant wait to get it in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom