• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CRX worth it?

I like small hatchbacks. Has mileage will be a plus.

Daily driver.

Crx. Just wanted day the new crx was ok. If anyone was going to suggest.
IMHO, last time I drove a CRX it was tremendously boring and they have ALOT of road noise. Not to mention it was very very slow. They feel kind of light to drive, but that is about it.

If you can get one super cheap, they pretty get good gas mileage. I personally don't like them, but others swear by them.

I've got a 1991 CRX. It's the "HF" version, which I read online stands for "high fuel efficiency" or something like that. It's bone stock and has 280-something thousand miles on it.

It's currently getting 47mpg. I'm sure somebody here will call "BS" on that, but google it and find out for yourself. Some people are getting well over 50mpg out of their HF models. It's one of the most fuel efficient cars that has ever been sold in the USA.

Mine looks like crap, but it's the only car I've ever owned that people will stop me in parking lots and try to buy it from me. Once I talk to the people, the story is always the same: They've had a CRX before and sold it and are looking for another one because of the insanely high MPG.

It was really nice to have when gas prices went stupid a few years go.

Back
Top Bottom