• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CRX worth it?

I had a SI with a 5spd. I originally bought it for my niece but she couldn't get the hang of a manual transmission. I drove it and gave her my RX7. Almost 50mpg and it was quick. Not a hot rod by any means. Handles like a go-cart rode like a buck board. Definitely felt every bump. I would buy one again if I could find a clean one. And fit my fat azz in it.

Reactions: JWC
Had an 84 dx model, fun to drive , great gas mileage, and looked good for the day. Loved that car. Honda just does not have anything that compares anymore. My advice is to stay away from them now, just too old. The survivors have been molested by the ricers. Just not going to find that unicorn of a low mileage, stock mechanicals, and in good condition. It just isn't out there.
Notice the CD case in the floor, had to have a CD player in the 80's.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: JWC
I'll be selling back '10 tdi and looking for an other car right now.

Mainly want something simple. CRX looked interesting. What i think i need to do, is drive one.
Looked iinto Fiat 500, read they are rust buckets.
Mini's overpriced.
MK1 rabbit.... mayybe...
I love driving my tdi but maintenance wasn't fun.
Waiting for Elio to come out. Very promising specs.

PS I love go-cart feeling.

So, I have to suggest the Ford Fiesta or Focus ST. I got a Fiesta ST earlier this year and I love it. It's a little go-kart. The 1.6 turbo provides plenty of torque for the little car. With very minor modification they can make 200hp and 270 ft-lbs of torque.

Back
Top Bottom