• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

current wait times

If you wanted you could find a range that sells cans then you can pay for the can, send off for the stamp, and then shoot it at the range until the stamp comes back. Law says they can't let it leave without the stamp. Once you pay for it it is yours however and you can shoot it.

Yeah thats fun.... Shooting suppressed when there are 8 or 9 other yahoos shooting un-suppressed. The Law says they can not TRANSFER the item.

about to apply for a stamp...anyone get rejected with a "do it yourself" trust with Willmaker or something similar? If they reject your application when do they let you know and will they refund the $200?

I had my machine gun sent to bullseye and while I waited for the stamp, Jeremy let me shoot it any time. You just have to coordinate when Jeremy is here.

I got my stamp back yesterday. Took a tad over six months (machine gun)

Last edited:
about to apply for a stamp...anyone get rejected with a "do it yourself" trust with Willmaker or something similar? If they reject your application when do they let you know and will they refund the $200?

They will notify if your trust has a flaw. Just use Mr king and pay $90.00 that way you don't have to wait an extra 2-4 weeks because of a mistake.

Finally got my stamp back yesterday. Almost two weeks shy of six months. Called ATF went pending Sept. 30 2011 and received Mar. 09 2012. Should have put my SBR paper work in back then as well, having second thought now.

Yeah thats fun.... Shooting suppressed when there are 8 or 9 other yahoos shooting un-suppressed.

Yikes! I never thought about that. I don't have anywhere to shoot but a range. And what's the point? Its the ultimate cool toy, but it's a lot of hassle and expense, just to stand in a range lane next to an idiot like me and listen to my gun. Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom