• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

current wait times

I thought about it. Trust and Corp. don't require finger print and photo. So they can't even do a real background check and plus, it's the trust name that goes into the transferee section. What could take them so long?

I thought about it. Trust and Corp. don't require finger print and photo. So they can't even do a real background check and plus, it's the trust name that goes into the transferee section. What could take them so long?

They have no motivation to go any faster.

Az

My 5 months will be April 2nd , With my luck it will be another month.

I thank its uncalled for to have to wait this long, it makes people crazy and depressed haha, like me

My Tax Stamp for a suppressor using a Trust went pending on Sept. 13, 2011 and I received my Tax Stamp on Feb. 23,2012. So just a little over 5 months...there is not enough of these folks approving Tax Stamps so I understand that is the reason for it taking so long.

mine went pending oct 27, still waiting....i called 3 days ago to check

Hey you get Kimber threaded? if so can you point me in a GOOD direction? I don't want to use a 3rd party barrel, I love my Kimber Ultra CDP II its so accurate so I want customized on the original barrel.

My Tax Stamp for a suppressor using a Trust went pending on Sept. 13, 2011 and I received my Tax Stamp on Feb. 23,2012. So just a little over 5 months...there is not enough of these folks approving Tax Stamps so I understand that is the reason for it taking so long.

Yeah since everyone goes the trust route... Im sure it doesn't take long to approve one application. Find out if Trust is legit, see if item is legit and dealers info and approve. I bet it doesn't take but 3minutes on an application. I heard they trying to make people go the other way so they just letting form 4/1 lay around for a while. They don't want every single NFA on Trusts.

Back
Top Bottom