• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

current wait times

Im so tired of waiting!!!! This sucks!! Im 4.5 Months in and im starting to shake and itch.

And i thought waiting for a UPS package was bad.

Its like holding candy over a kids head just high enough they can't reach it.

I thank im depressed

Im so tired of waiting!!!! This sucks!! Im 4.5 Months in and im starting to shake and itch.

And i thought waiting for a UPS package was bad.

Its like holding candy over a kids head just high enough they can't reach it.

I thank im depressed

Lol! Im just over a month in. So um. Look at the bright side... you could be 5 months in the hole like me.

I haven't even ordered one yet. The plan is to wait till we get to ATL before I order one. THEN the wait. But that will give me time to send my P9S and USC barrel in to be threaded.

Thats the process im into right now. Getting guns threaded. Sucks I gotta do without my P9s for 4 to 6 weeks while it gets extended and threaded but after all is said and done... it will be one sweet suppressor package!

Thats the process im into right now. Getting guns threaded. Sucks I gotta do without my P9s for 4 to 6 weeks while it gets extended and threaded but after all is said and done... it will be one sweet suppressor package!

Are you using Tornado Tech? That's who I'm thinking of sending mine to, but I prefer a 16x1 LH twist as that's what my USP is.

The 5 months for me seemed like forever. I still remember when they called and said it came in. I had to ask them to repeat the message. Seemed like a dream.Then I realized it was ten minutes from their closing and I was thirty minutes away. AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!! one last night.

Back
Top Bottom