• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daughter needs good divorce attorney recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None here my friend, my concern is you and mostly your daughter and kids! Call George for a consult, does not cost a dime..Make your decisions from their. I only hope the best for her and the kids..Don't tell him I recommended him, I have to deal with the tri-county court system..

Thanks Bro....secrets safe with me.

I wish the best for your daughter and especially your grandson. The only advice that I can give you is to have your daughter document EVERYTHING. If your grandson has bruises or black eyes when she gets him back, call the police and get a police report. Take pictures then take your grandson to the ER. I would contact DFCS or Family Services or whatever they call it now and let them see the pictures and documents. Tell them that this needs to stop ASAP.
I don't know the legal system when it comes to divorces but I know that child endangerment is highly frowned upon. Hopefully your daughter will find the solution for your grandson soon.
Best wishes.

With no personal experience my self regarding divorce lawyers, I have surmised from discussions with others that have, that with the judge also being a lawyer most of the time, the case will not be settled until they have sucked the last drop of blood from the jugular vein of both parties. Under law, Justice does not mean you get what you deserve, it means that you have been serviced (legally sodomized) by the court system.

Good luck finding a good lawyer,until you have one that has a lil compassion and doesnt look at you like $ and a stack of papers.There pretty much all the same,had my fair share of sharks.

With no personal experience my self regarding divorce lawyers, I have surmised from discussions with others that have, that with the judge also being a lawyer most of the time, the case will not be settled until they have sucked the last drop of blood from the jugular vein of both parties. Under law, Justice does not mean you get what you deserve, it means that you have been serviced (legally sodomized) by the court system.
Agree as my past experience with an attorney is they" like a sloooow dance" since their first love is for the Dolla Holla . They don't give a crap about you unless their meter is running . What he couldn't accomplish in 9 months I got done in 1 week . Total waste of my time and money .

Get in touch with DFCS office closest to her first...I can recommend an Attorney, but he is arrogant, and the best you will find in 5 counties that I know of..His office is in Jasper Ga.. Pickens county..He is an asshole in my opinion but feared by many..He does not loose cases..His wife is a tri-county Judge, and His name is George Weaver..
That lil ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom