• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decicided to keep.....Oh really!

Seen that happen a few times. Generally someone who doesn't hang around long. People pick up on what they're doing.

Good friend of mine on here never puts his guns up for trade. By the time he wants to get rid of one, he has already bought something else and has to pay the credit card bill. I like to call him a constrained collector. He's pretty good about getting back with people who make offers.

I've traded knives, tomahawks, camping gear, etc. Not always in my favor, but it's generally for something I really want.

Grown folks rant about things that don't go their way in Internet forums? I get what you're saying though.l
Yep!, and the older we get the more we think we deserve to.

Attachments

• OLD-GUYS-RULE-JOHN-WAYNE-LIFE-IS-TOUGHBUT.jpg
    OLD-GUYS-RULE-JOHN-WAYNE-LIFE-IS-TOUGHBUT.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 14
You let some typed words stand in the way of getting something you want?
never. I still want the same rifle,Just not from that guy.

I lost all interest in funding the seller at that point.

I could buy a new one for 9... his was 850 barebones---soooo yea
We arent talking a 1 of 1 here, its just a bolt gun....and its all the way in tifton.

If you post something for sale ,sail, sell, or trade (but not really), @ the very least have the balls, intestinal fortitude or respect to answer those who make offers for your $#*@!. Four times this week I've made offers on items, OP IS on line and have checked their post but are too lazy to respond, and I got this too, "I decided to keep them", but still leave the post up and take offers. No one on here's going to trade you 1500rnds of ammo for 1000rnds or trade their AR, Glock for your 30yr old Marlin 60.
I guess I expect too much out grown folks.

Woosa, Woosa, Woosa.

Rant over.
Obviously Trade "wasn't in your favor". LOL

Back
Top Bottom