• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decicided to keep.....Oh really!

If you post something for sale ,sail, sell, or trade (but not really), @ the very least have the balls, intestinal fortitude or respect to answer those who make offers for your $#*@!. Four times this week I've made offers on items, OP IS on line and have checked their post but are too lazy to respond, and I got this too, "I decided to keep them", but still leave the post up and take offers. No one on here's going to trade you 1500rnds of ammo for 1000rnds or trade their AR, Glock for your 30yr old Marlin 60.
I guess I expect too much out grown folks.

Woosa, Woosa, Woosa.

Rant over.
All I read on odt is complaining from grown ass men lol

Obviously Trade "wasn't in your favor". LOL
Usually not, I want to at least break even on firearm deals, not having an FFL. On the other hand, pertaining to non fire arm items, yes I want it all to be in my favor as I'm a capitalist.

Usually not, I want to at least break even on firearm deals, not having an FFL. On the other hand, pertaining to non fire arm items, yes I want it all to be in my favor as I'm a capitalist.
everyone should feel that way even with firearms.

but there is a fineline in capitalists and assholes.

All I read on odt is complaining from grown ass men lol
Not complaining, just pointing out the shortcomings of the X Gens, Millennials and Y Gens. No respect, but that would be for another rant, correction my complaining grown @$$.

Not complaining, just pointing out the shortcomings of the X Gens, Millennials and Y Gens. No respect, but that would be for another rant, correction my complaining grown @$$.
Actually I'm 22 years old... Have 162 positive deals... Just got stood up by a baby boomer grown ass man on a deal... So quit your complaining...

Back
Top Bottom