• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer Hunting

I have been thinning out squirrels. No pigs where I hunt yet. The big boy I am after is still there. Been scouting for Turkey season that is right around the corner.

THey are clear cutting my property right now. I'm pretty excited about it, as soon as they get out of there the work starts. I'm going to have this place set up for the next years to come.

My Daughter and I are about to clear the squirrels out. Gonna put some corn out and try to see which bucks survived the season. Turkey season should be great with our late season food plots just coming up.

My Daughter and I are about to clear the squirrels out. Gonna put some corn out and try to see which bucks survived the season. Turkey season should be great with our late season food plots just coming up.

Half of my food plots are under water right now thanks to all the rain we have had pushing the Ogeechee out its banks.

Next year my friend...Next year!

We need to get after the coyotes. They are horrible!! All the fields are empty and corn stalks have been chopped so we could get a decoy/call out at the base of the pivot and sit in the stands around the field and wait till they get out in the field good before unloading in them!! Think it would be he perfect ambush cause they will be focused on the call and not thinking about us in the stands.

irritated that i did not bag anything deer season despite my many hours of hunting , just joined a hunting club for 17 deer season though - so i am excited to trying again... never give up

Good luck man, hope it turns out to be a good club.

Join us in the rest of the site. We are still around. I'm seriously thinking about going down and putting out corn the next couple of days and see if I can get the pigs to show up.

Oh, I lurk around the rest of the site. Been trying to stay away from the firearms for sale page, just cause $ is tight after the holidays but I bounce around the site pretty regularly. Just missing the daily hunting talk. Good luck calling in the hogs!! That's always lots of fun.

1 week after rifle season ended, this guy shows up right under my stand which is overlooking his scrape. Figures right?View attachment 1040428 View attachment 1040429

So... you and I have the same luck!! Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom