• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer Hunting

Sucks that it's over. I didn't get to hunt the last month and half due to work but was lucky enough to take a decent 10 in early November. Now is when I put the trail cams back out and take inventory of what to look forward to this coming season. ill have the .22 back out for some squirrels for the skillet though.

I just got back from putting 50# of corn in the big mineral lick we have. It was about 8" deep in water, so critters will have to go bobbing to get some of it. I plan on going back down in the morning and seeing if the pigs want to cooperate and come out.

Turkey season is right around the corner, chasing those birds around is about as fun as it gets
I'll be hitting some of the WMA land around the West Ga area come turkey season if anybody wants to join me. Turkey hunting is a team sport anyways. I find some really good deer hunting spots during turkey season. If anybody has some good land with a stable turkey population Is also be glad to come call for you.
Be ready to cover some ground as I am a run and gun type turkey hunter.

I'll be hitting some of the WMA land around the West Ga area come turkey season if anybody wants to join me. Turkey hunting is a team sport anyways. I find some really good deer hunting spots during turkey season. If anybody has some good land with a stable turkey population Is also be glad to come call for you.
Be ready to cover some ground as I am a run and gun type turkey hunter.
I would be glad to tag along and lay the lead to an ole long beard

Back
Top Bottom