• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer Hunting

Damn nice buck!

I got one deer for the season....probably a good thing because my doctor says my iron content is super high...probably from all that deer meat I've been eating.....I never thought too much deer meat can have adverse affects on people.
I have to donate blood 3x a year now to get Bambi out of my blood.
I'm Going turkey hunting with my buddy for the first time this year with my Dads Mossberg 12ga that he got as a gift from his bro in law back in the 80's to encourage him to hunt turkey with him but he never even fired the gun.
I hope to bag one for Dad this spring.

Damn nice buck!

I got one deer for the season....probably a good thing because my doctor says my iron content is super high...probably from all that deer meat I've been eating.....I never thought too much deer meat can have adverse affects on people.
I have to donate blood 3x a year now to get Bambi out of my blood.
I'm Going turkey hunting with my buddy for the first time this year with my Dads Mossberg 12ga that he got as a gift from his bro in law back in the 80's to encourage him to hunt turkey with him but he never even fired the gun.
I hope to bag one for Dad this spring.
Turkey hunting is a blast, you will have a great time

I think one thing that kept me from turkey hunting was when I was a teenager my friends older Brother went turkey hunting with his best friend and somehow he and his friend forgot where the other guy was.
So while using his call behind some brush his buddy mistook him for a turkey and shot him in the face and blinded him for life.
I don't plan on mimicking that scenario, it just always made me apprehensive about it.

I'm glad I have a good hunting buddy and plan to hunt private property.

I was down at the property Friday and was doing a little shooting when all off a sudden a big doe stepped out not 50 yards behind my target. LOL...She was just walking across and I stood there watching her for 5 minutes with a very confused look on my face. LOL...

I think one thing that kept me from turkey hunting was when I was a teenager my friends older Brother went turkey hunting with his best friend and somehow he and his friend forgot where the other guy was.
So while using his call behind some brush his buddy mistook him for a turkey and shot him in the face and blinded him for life.
I don't plan on mimicking that scenario, it just always made me apprehensive about it.

I'm glad I have a good hunting buddy and plan to hunt private property.
Hate to hear that, that is a hard way to learn a lesson about target identification. These turkey loads now days have some serious power

Back
Top Bottom