• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer Hunting

I would be glad to tag along and lay the lead to an ole long beard

I'll PM you my contact info and go from there. I have a lot of weekdays off. That's the best time to hit the WMA land.

you can do that in a buddy system and makes for a good time
It does indeed. It really breaks the monotony of deer hunting. I enjoy covering some ground in the spring and having some good conversation in between setups.

This should get yall fired up. My Daughter's first turkey. She was 5 &1/2 when she killed it.
IMG_1055.JPG

Dozed off last Friday at my airport spot and woke up to see a ten and a twelve. They were to my right and maybe 15 yards away, was not able to adjust for the shot. I will be back this weekend and hope one shows back up. They were the biggest deer I ever laid eyes on.

Be patient, First runs often have problems, wait at least a year and watch reviews. You know Glocks probably better anyway.

Dozed off last Friday at my airport spot and woke up to see a ten and a twelve. They were to my right and maybe 15 yards away, was not able to adjust for the shot. I will be back this weekend and hope one shows back up. They were the biggest deer I ever laid eyes on.
Always happens that way

Hunted this morning over a corn pile from yesterday I put out. Nothing had touched it and didn't see a single thing. Not even a tree rat while hunting which is unusual. Of course, the wind from the lake was blowing strong most of the time. Hogs must be on one of the other pieces of properties close by. Oh well, they is always tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom