• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Depression era sandwich

My favorite way to eat bologna is, take mash potatoes mix in caramelized onions. Then put butter in a pan add the bologna until it rises and makes a bowl shape..The add the potato and and onions to the bowl, top with cheddar cheese and put in the broiler until cheese is melted and potato turns a slight brown..Pull out and add butter..Mighty fine grubb

As things continue to get worse, we'll see more and more of this. Just like other times in history, we'll learn to adapt
Love deviled ham on toast! Two slices of toast and one can of ham...delicious. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
Thing is that Deviled Ham is expensive anymore

Can't tell you how many times I've gone to the kitchen pulled out a slice of bread went to the table and took two pads of butter, put it on the slice of bread and folded it for a snack
Used to do that plenty, had forgotten about it. The fresher the bread the better the sammich.

Used to do that plenty, had forgotten about it. The fresher the bread the better the sammich.
Try taking a fresh hot just baked loaf of bread, cut it in half make it hollow and put a stick of butter in it...Then squeeze it shut and eat while hot..

Back
Top Bottom