• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I "get him"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got him, whether you meant to or not. There's a lot of fluff in your post, but what matters is that represented the gun as "like new", and it isn't. It doesnt matter that you drove 26 miles in the process.

One last thing: if the buyer should have known from his inspection - why didn't you?

Hopefully will see one day if your the ass in public just like on here.

oi44.tinypic.com_1pv1c7.jpg

:pop2:

Let me say this, too... My hat is off to Bama. When I contacted him about the coating after being referred to him by VaderPainter, he (Bama) explained the coating, confirmed what it was and who done it for him, and even offered to look to see if he still had the receipt from the shop that done it if need be.

Thanks again for your help, Bama.

Let me say this, too... My hat is off to Bama. When I contacted him about the coating after being referred to him by VaderPainter, he (Bama) explained the coating, confirmed what it was and who done it for him, and even offered to look to see if he still had the receipt from the shop that done it if need be.

Thanks again for your help, Bama.

No doubt, bama is one the best folks I've done business with here on the site - genuine, friendly, and knowledgeable.

And for the record I never even asked him to take the gun back. I simply wanted to know what the coating was. If it wasn't a quality coating I planned on stripping it and trying Cerakote on it. I've been wanting to try Cerakote anyway. I wasn't happy about the fact that the coating wasn't disclosed up front, but never asked, nor wanted him to trade back. Just sayin'...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom