• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I miss the memo?

Here's a possibility:
Sometimes personal things happen that keep you away from the computer.

Several months I was negotiating a deal with someone here. In the middle of it, my daddy suddenly died. I had to immediately go to my folks' farm and help with the funeral, farm, etc. And they don't have internet.
The guy I was dealing with was UNBELIEVABLY MAD, even after I explained what happened.

Sometimes unfortunate things happen, out of our control, that adversely affect our ability to communicate.

agreed, but we can see when someone was last viewing what, and if at a Funeral home viewing ODT stuff, a PM shows up and could easily be answered sorry for your loss,

Here's a possibility:
Sometimes personal things happen that keep you away from the computer.

Several months I was negotiating a deal with someone here. In the middle of it, my daddy suddenly died. I had to immediately go to my folks' farm and help with the funeral, farm, etc. And they don't have internet.
The guy I was dealing with was UNBELIEVABLY MAD, even after I explained what happened.

Sometimes unfortunate things happen, out of our control, that adversely affect our ability to communicate.

You've never forgiven me for this have you? :)

image.jpeg

OK back on topic.

/rant on

For sale/trade whatcha got?

Propose a trade, how about blah blah blah.

crickets, even after you see said member had been logged on after your offer.

The first thing I look at is alerts and inbox, if you're not interested how about a four letter reply "TBNT" how hard is that.

/rant over

Back
Top Bottom