• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did my first Armslist deal. Screw That!

I have bought a couple pistols on armslist. I kind of look at it like craigslist. You never know what you are getting into. 3/4 of the time you don't even get the decency of a response to a message. People say used prices on ODT are too high. The prices over there way jacked up!

I have bought a couple pistols on armslist. I kind of look at it like craigslist. You never know what you are getting into. 3/4 of the time you don't even get the decency of a response to a message. People say used prices on ODT are too high. The prices over there way jacked up!
Yeah I saw a new Glock 43 on there the other night for $700.00. Come on now... You scalp concert tickets and maybe X Boxes but not guns. That's so wrong.

We need the video of this event .

Sounds like a real pain in the carcass ..

And your comment on selling cars for a living ....lol ..... I'm sure you've herd it all ...

I haven't traded on there in at least 3 years. I've dealt with some flakes via email, but I've done that here. I only made two or three deals on there and the ones I met were OK...

I only use ArmsList because Craigslist doesn't allow guns. Armslist results always come back when I do a Google search for some specific gun.
I like the idea of local buy-sell-trade classifieds, and we need some that are not affiliated with a gun chat site.
Some people are not interested enough in guns to register at a dedicated gun / hunting site.
But they'll go to a general classified ad place like Craigslist.'
I really wish Craigslist allowed modern guns.

The folks I have traded with on Armslist were all good guys but I have run from several deals over there after some emails and a phone call lol.

We need the video of this event .

Sounds like a real pain in the carcass ..

And your comment on selling cars for a living ....lol ..... I'm sure you've herd it all ...
You would not believe the **** I've heard selling cars at a lot. But the deal I got on this Bersa was earned. I mean it was a root canal and a colonoscopy wrapped up in one..

Back
Top Bottom