• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did my first Armslist deal. Screw That!

One of the best deals I've come across so far was on Armslist. I picked up a like new full size M&P9 with 4 mags, two mag pouches, holster, and 125 rds. of Remington Golden Saber JHP for $350. Met the guy at Adventure Outdoors. Great guy too! I've done several deals with guys from that site and haven't had a single problem so far...........

Hey now I'm just a poor unemployed cracker but I'd put up with a hell of a lot of brain damage for a P7! To me that's REAL H&K and all that USP stuff just ain't the same.
Have you ever shot one? They're a cool novelty but the one I had turned into a soldering iron after 3-4 mags. It was as accurate as hell though.

I'm thinking it's stolen.
Damn man! Think positive! Can't it just be some stupid ass Yankee transplant with a fresh DUI needing cash? I mean he did try to sell me his Chromebook that he was in the middle of using on the Wendy's WiFi . I think he was probaibly living g at the Suburban Inn and Sweets right next to the Wendy's.
But really, y'all don't hate on my Bersa deal. It WAS a deal and I ain't owned a Bersa in about 20 years. Come on now let it be right.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Damn man! Think positive! Can't it just be some stupid ass Yankee transplant with a fresh DUI needing cash? I mean he did try to sell me his Chromebook that he was in the middle of using on the Wendy's WiFi . I think he was probaibly living g at the Suburban Inn and Sweets right next to the Wendy's.
But really, y'all don't hate on my Bersa deal. It WAS a deal and I ain't owned a Bersa in about 20 years. Come on now let it be right.:rolleyes:
I hope it isn't but when you mentioned the Chromebook I got suspicious.

I hope it isn't but when you mentioned the Chromebook I got suspicious.
Okay you been around d here a minute. You may be more Armslist savvy than me. And you know what , that jerkoff didn't ev3n give me the key for this pistol. It2ill fire cause I fired it today. But I didn't get the damn safety key.

Yeah I thought the same thing until he wanted to exchange carry permit info. And to make it worse I made my wife go with me right after picking her up from work. So when we were pulling into the Wal Mart I handed her the phone to text him about being there. Then he called and said " No I'm not at Wal Mart . I'm at Walgreen's. No I'm at Wendy's using the internet. " So my very cautious wife said " This is janky! This Yankee mother****er don't even know where he is. Don't you bring me on no more surprise last minute **** like this anymore."

I already like your wife...She's got "spunk" LOL

Back
Top Bottom