• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did my first Armslist deal. Screw That!

I prefer ODT by far but there's not much activity down my way. I've sold or traded about 90% of my guns on armslist and bought several. Met some great guys, some d-bags and walked away from a couple potentially shady situations before meeting guys. It is what it is. Seems like the word is out to the homeboys and that's been kinda frustrating lately

I prefer ODT by far but there's not much activity down my way. I've sold or traded about 90% of my guns on armslist and bought several. Met some great guys, some d-bags and walked away from a couple potentially shady situations before meeting guys. It is what it is. Seems like the word is out to the homeboys and that's been kinda frustrating lately
Yeah there ain't enough members down your way. But I'm gonna change that as soon as we can find jobs and a house down there. Well actually we wanna be around Brunswick to St Mary's. But that's close enough to do a deal.

Okay you been around d here a minute. You may be more Armslist savvy than me. And you know what , that jerkoff didn't ev3n give me the key for this pistol. It2ill fire cause I fired it today. But I didn't get the damn safety key.
That's because it's hot. Prolly stolen out of a CAR. Irony?

I have done many deals on armslist and have no problems what so ever. I have found it a little easier to trade up on there site. Not talking bad about ODT, I just think members here know more about there firearms and there value. Being said, I still prefer ODT over armslist.

Back
Top Bottom