• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did some one say 357 Sig? I like this!

woodstock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
INCARCERATED. DO NOT FEED
77   0
Reaction score
Finally tried out my new 357 sig barrel in my M&P 40 Compact today, instant addiction!

Recoil is good even on the smaller framed pistol so follow ups are decent, not quite as quick as a 9 but this was my first time shooting that manly round and in time will improve.

Accurate as can be out of the factory smith barrel, that paper never stood a chance. Don't know if the extra money spent on aftermarket barrels is worth it or not, anyone care to offer their 2 cents?

Now that I know I like this round, will be considering reloading as the ammo is not cheap. Your experiences with reloading 357 sig is very welcome, and actually required or biker 13 will pay you a visit :p

Way too expensive for me, I shoot 9,40 and 45 and its all I can do to afford that. They are fun to shoot though. Just not for me. Enjoy Sir!

Way too expensive for me, I shoot 9,40 and 45 and its all I can do to afford that. They are fun to shoot though. Just not for me. Enjoy Sir!

Haha thanks, I think I am hooked on it. Might be seeing my 9mm for sale here soon to fund this new to me caliber. To keep costs down I could use a 9mm barrel in the 40/357 M&P and target shoot with that and use the 357 less.

I agree it's a bit high on the ammo side, but is it about the same price as 45? Theres another caliber I wouldn't mind taking back up- had a 45 carbine that was a blast shooting way back when 45 was a lot cheaper.

I've got the glock 32 as well and I fell in love with it... Very accurate, extremely powerful round. I'm also wondering about reloading. Pricey round to plink with...

Back
Top Bottom