Distance to 'Get Away Cabin' or Property?

Ocean

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
2   1
Reaction score
For those that own a cabin or property for your personal 'get away', how far away is it from your house?

Is there a preferred distance to have a Get Away?

For those that own a cabin or property for your personal 'get away', how far away is it from your house?

Is there a preferred distance to have a Get Away?
Hello there.. it’s at least 300 miles from me place I stays at rite now.. I got a place in flowery branch ga.. it’s next to the falcons training camp… I work there

My sister owns a condo in Navarre Beach FL. It's about 5 or 6 hours. Then we started to go up to Blue Ridge ga. And farther up. It is so peaceful up there in some of cabin communities. I always get one on a trout stream. The day before you leave you are not stressing about sciatica inducing drive home. If you get into the woods deep enough you won't even believe Atlanta is so close. Heck out of desperation to get away for a quick weekend and nothing seemed open we stayed as close as Ellijay. When I finally get there and unpacked it doesn't take long to forget life in the big city.

My sister owns a condo in Navarre Beach FL. It's about 5 or 6 hours. Then we started to go up to Blue Ridge ga. And farther up. It is so peaceful up there in some of cabin communities. I always get one on a trout stream. The day before you leave you are not stressing about sciatica inducing drive home. If you get into the woods deep enough you won't even believe Atlanta is so close. Heck out of desperation to get away for a quick weekend and nothing seemed open we stayed as close as Ellijay. When I finally get there and unpacked it doesn't take long to forget life in the big city.
I love Navarre Beach . My wife used to take me when we first met. Her and her roomie went all the time. Her roommate had an aunt there and they always went and stayed with her. We have not been in a while, i would love to go back. When i went once with my wife and roommate before we were really serious, there were about 6 of us that went and stayed on the beach at some nice hotel. Then we drove to Panama City to watch a friend play a couple of sets with his band . That was the last time we went, years ago !
I always enjoyed that place . 🙂

Back
Top Bottom