• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any reason to not use kia finance to get $750 discount

I am assuming your credit is over 800. **** the hit. take the $750 off and pay off in 90 days. bully if you can go tbill or 3 month CD with the rest of the loot. any hit you take won't make any difference a year down the road.
We are going a different direction. I dont know if they have incentive to finance. I guess you are right I should not worry about the hit. Yes >800
Back on topic and regardless of which brand you purchase or how often you change the oil :cool:

In a few months you may find deals with better incentives and/or special rates especially if the Federal Reserve lowers rates.

Don't be afraid to leverage your excellent credit score to get the best deal possible.

Unless the loan is a significant change to your debt to income ratio then the FICO score drops 10 points for a short period of time. A few months after paying off the loan then your credit score will be higher than it was before. :D

Paying off a loan rarely takes more than an hour. I don't make anywhere near $750 per hour so if it saves me $750 then I figure it was a good use of time :D

The caution with credit is we are temped to purchase more car than we could otherwise afford. Based on your original post, this is not the case.

Best of luck in your search for the new or newer car.
I guess you are right. I dont make $750/hr. I can spend a couple of hours if needed. Definetly not buying more car than we need. I have a daughter 3+ hours away in college and a wife with a travel habit. We are looking for fuel economy.
Plus all the new Mazda SUVs come standard with AWD! Which is always good to have.
Ive debated if AWD is plus or not.
They also come equipped with a listening device, a tracking device, and a kill switch, all monitored by deep state contractors.
They can listen to me doesnt seem like anyone else does.

Undoubtedly better. Honda CRV or Toyota RAV4 would be my only other options.
I am pro Honda/Toyota. We have a Camry (which is the car in my opinion but the bride needs to be able to haul flowers) now and its great. We looked at CRV and the Rav4. My sister in law has a CRV and hates the way it rides and my wife doesnt like the way the Rav4 sits.

I am pro Honda/Toyota. We have a Camry (which is the car in my opinion but the bride needs to be able to haul flowers) now and its great. We looked at CRV and the Rav4. My sister in law has a CRV and hates the way it rides and my wife doesnt like the way the Rav4 sits.
The new CRV is a complete redesign. Not sure if that’s the one you looked at.

Back
Top Bottom