• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Do you have a carry permit I can check?"

Personally I wouldnt want it to stop there. Lets give the gun control side bayonet lugs, and the gun rights side gets back machine guns.

I was next to a guy renting a machine gun at the range. They seem like sex. You have to invest a lot for 20 seconds of pleasure. How much money do those mag dumps cost?

The biggest thing I'm worried about is tax, and the socio-economic elements tied to it. If ammo prices shot up drastically, this becomes the rich man's relm.

I was next to a guy running the machine gun at the range. They seem like sex. You have to invest a lot for 20 seconds of pleasure. How much money does that mag dump cost?

The biggest thing I'm worried about is tax, and the socio-economic elements tied to it. If ammo prices shot up drastically, this becomes a rich man's relm.

That is what they want. The plebs cannot be trusted.

I was next to a guy running the machine gun at the range. They seem like sex. You have to invest a lot for 20 seconds of pleasure. How much money does that mag dump cost?

The biggest thing I'm worried about is tax, and the socio-economic elements tied to it. If ammo prices shot up drastically, this becomes a rich man's relm.
#TWOPUMPCHUMP

Just made my first ODT purchase. Will post pics later.

Have:
357 Mag revolver
.45 pistol
.556 semi rifle
308 full semi auto rifle *just bought

Want (in order):
9mm sub compact
10/22 take down
308 bolt action rifle
12G pump
So you bought a full semi auto in the dark, and have no feedback yet. Hmmm.

I have 1 rule about trading/selling.

No neck or face tats

The same people that want to look at a gwl or dl are the same guys that believe banning bump fires is a good move in terms of appeasement.

Do you ask for a tattoo list prior to making a deal on here or do you just back out last minute and hope for no negative feedback??

Do you ask for a tattoo list prior to making a deal on here or do you just back out last minute and hope for no negative feedback??
depends if they gotta gwl....
Because thats the only time id ask for it.

Also if you get out of your vehicle and say hello in some form of ebonics. I would probably request gwl then as well.

Back
Top Bottom