• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Do you have a carry permit I can check?"

Another view.

Attachments

• 20180328_114819.jpg
    20180328_114819.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 25
bro for real. your missing the point. like 3 different people have told youth some credibility or a carry permit goes a long way.... some reservation on deals may be held until you get either or both. and being a liberal (no offense) you probably don't fully understand the gun community around here or at least it seems that way. welcome to the trader either way.

OMG LMAO!!! :shocked: :pound::pound::pound::pound:

We were drunk on whiskey one night and he kept going on about how Obama was a ni**** and that we should nuke D.C. Some of meme's he would share were incredibly crazy and even beyond my tolerance of different opinions and views.

Did you report your uncle as mentally unbalanced so he can be "red flagged" and prevented from hurting himself or others? Have the authorities remove all weapons from his home subject to court supervision. This is what a REAL liberal would/should do.

That's is regression of rights...not progress...liberals call themselves progressive but what they really advocate is all powerful government...no different from having a monarch

No difference than a monarch? Is that hyperbole? That type of absolutism is self defeating.

Why are there so many extremist these days? Doesn't matter what you are, you have to be that to the max with complete fear of any deviation. Is that how life really works?

What is your definition of progress?

Did you report your uncle as mentally unbalanced so he can be "red flagged" and prevented from hurting himself or others? Have the authorities remove all weapons from his home subject to court supervision. This is what a REAL liberal would/should do.

I try to judge people by their actions, not their words. If I believed he would act, yes I would have. But he won't. He could be on some watch list, I don't know. I still eat Turkey with him at Thanksgiving ... though other family members have cut him out.

To your point, I agree. I'm definately not a REAL liberal!

No difference than a monarch? Is that hyperbole? That type of absolutism is self defeating.

Why are there so many extremist these days? Doesn't matter what you are, you have to be that to the max with complete fear of any deviation. Is that how life really works?

What is your definition of progress?
That's is what the leaders of your party want...remember? If Congress doesn't act i've got a pen and a phone...fact not hyperbole

This is the best compromise I've found:
https://thepathforwardonguns.com
How can there be a compromise between those who want the rules (amendment) to mean what they say and those who don't?
I'm not an extremist in any way, but I don't see that as any good thing.
You can't stop progress, can you?
And here's why. Accept a "compromise" of "OK, we'll grant you a couple of limitations on our Constitutionally guaranteed right" and next step will be "progress" (i.e. more limitations required, another "compromise", ad nausium). That's exactly what's been going on for a long time now.

As an analogy, could you see a similar "compromise" on the 1st Amendment?

Back
Top Bottom