• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you just assume all new members are plants?

On several occasions I said this web site was created and operated by the BATFE. On each of those occasions I've said this "tongue in cheek". each time my posts received zero responses from anyone on this site. And we all know there are some who comment on EVERYTHING!!! So I can only assume everyone reading my comments either though I was a nut for saying it, or, the masses here agreed but no one would chime in or take the bate and go down the rabbit hole. Some may have said "Oh ****, he's right! and immediately bugged out of the sight. I can Imagine the BATFE meeting where the idea was sprung. I imagine it went something like this

"Hey! Hold my beer and listen to this. I got one hell of an idea! Lets build and set up a web site where freedom loving, gun owning Americans, Newbies, Tacti-Cools and Fuds can buy, sell, swap guns and all kinds of stuff. Let them spout off about on any topic they like. God, Guns, Religion. Let them show their true colors and well track and rate all their anti social comments. Best of all we'll MAKE IT FREE!!! Then we'll require them to register with their real name, phone number, email and home addresses in order to use it. Then we'll keep copies of every word, picture and post they make and the the same for those communicate with directly. And the best part is yet to come. YES!!! BUILD THE SITE AND THEY WILL COME. THEY WILL TELL US EVERYTHING...... VOLUNTARILY.

Hey, while I'm thinking bout it. Anyone have any full auto or off the book suppressors their looking to off load. Can any of you guys convert my Thompson Contender to full auto? If so send me a note with your name, address, phone number and email. Don't forget to include the price.

This is fun, aint it?
I hope you don't smoke...I think there might be a gas leak in your house...

On several occasions I said this web site was created and operated by the BATFE. On each of those occasions I've said this "tongue in cheek". each time my posts received zero responses from anyone on this site. And we all know there are some who comment on EVERYTHING!!! So I can only assume everyone reading my comments either though I was a nut for saying it, or, the masses here agreed but no one would chime in or take the bate and go down the rabbit hole. Some may have said "Oh ****, he's right! and immediately bugged out of the sight. I can Imagine the BATFE meeting where the idea was sprung. I imagine it went something like this

"Hey! Hold my beer and listen to this. I got one hell of an idea! Lets build and set up a web site where freedom loving, gun owning Americans, Newbies, Tacti-Cools and Fuds can buy, sell, swap guns and all kinds of stuff. Let them spout off about on any topic they like. God, Guns, Religion. Let them show their true colors and well track and rate all their anti social comments. Best of all we'll MAKE IT FREE!!! Then we'll require them to register with their real name, phone number, email and home addresses in order to use it. Then we'll keep copies of every word, picture and post they make and the the same for those communicate with directly. And the best part is yet to come. YES!!! BUILD THE SITE AND THEY WILL COME. THEY WILL TELL US EVERYTHING...... VOLUNTARILY.

Hey, while I'm thinking bout it. Anyone have any full auto or off the book suppressors their looking to off load. Can any of you guys convert my Thompson Contender to full auto? If so send me a note with your name, address, phone number and email. Don't forget to include the price.

This is fun, aint it?
Oh no! He's on to us. Guess it's time to move in.........

Back
Top Bottom