• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you just assume all new members are plants?

Two things.

1) I agree with you. We are saying the same thing. One can put whatever grip one wants to on a shotgun and remain legal.

2) Barrel length to keep a shotgun off the NFA registry is 18", not 16".
My bad for the 16"..... I think I remember something about meeting the 18/26.5 (barrel/OAL) category....

Two things.

1) I agree with you. We are saying the same thing. One can put whatever grip one wants to on a shotgun and remain legal.

2) Barrel length to keep a shotgun off the NFA registry is 18", not 16".
Yep…shotguns are 18 inch minimum, Rifles are 16”

And another thing that the odt is full of is EXPERTS ON ALL SUBJECTS.. law man be danged
I don't know what a "law man" is, but just because he is wrong, doesn't mean that I am not correct. Do with that information whatever you see fit.

If you're going to talk about the law at all, at least be accurate.

As a couple of posts above show, there's a difference between the federal standard of rifle barrel length
and
shotgun barrel length.
Shotguns have to have barrels of 18 inches (not 18.5 by the way --that's what manufactures do to err on the side of caution.)

Other "firearms" that are neither rifles,
Nor shotguns,
nor pistols,
are not subject to a barrel length requirement-- but the overall length has to be more than 26" so that they are considered not concealable.

Even established members are asking things like "my cousin said I could make a suppressor with a solvent trap, how do I do this?" Which leads me to believe either their account was taken or they flipped and are singing the alphabet.
They might be just testing you/us!! lol 😄😄😄

Gov or otherwise, Or is it just me?
I figure anyone legitimate would already be here.
The fever is working on my mind tonight taking me down dark holes
And the plants looking at this post:🤣😂😅
Plants tenor (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom