• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you tip pre-tax or post-tax?

https://twitter.com/CeFaanKim/status/1008524700480401409/photo/1

3614531_061718-queensspitreceipt2.jpg

i don't tip take out, they usually auto-charge a tip for take out anyway.

i usually don't know who to tip.....the person who took my drink order, the person who brought it out, the person who took my food order, the person who brought that out, or the person who brings you the check?

either way, i always tip in cash and write a zero on the check. whoever gets it can just pocket it so they don't have to report it to "the man"

To answer the OP, i tip pre-tax excluding beverages.....i'm not tipping on a $3 soda...figure 4 people with drinks is $12....overpriced .

I tip based on service.and if I feel the the waiter/waitress were above average I always let the manager/owner know of their excellence.

i don't tip take out, they usually auto-charge a tip for take out anyway.

i usually don't know who to tip.....the person who took my drink order, the person who brought it out, the person who took my food order, the person who brought that out, or the person who brings you the check?

either way, i always tip in cash and write a zero on the check. whoever gets it can just pocket it so they don't have to report it to "the man"

To answer the OP, i tip pre-tax excluding beverages.....i'm not tipping on a $3 soda...figure 4 people with drinks is $12....overpriced .

:doh:

Back
Top Bottom