• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you tip your mail carrier for Christmas?

Do you tip your mail carrier for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 64.4%
  • Tacos - definitely tacos!

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters
Tip my mailman? The one that does **** like this? Yes, that's a business mailbox for everyone in my complex.
mailbox.JPG

Tip my mailman? The one that does **** like this? Yes, that's a business mailbox for everyone in my complex.
View attachment 1423143

Any "silencers" in the outgoing mail? :boink: I may cruise by your place more often. :)
That's the way we do mail in the old folks home, five of those trees...
They circle the mail lady / man / wookie / whoever shows up, like a bunch of old buzzards...
...well... because... we are a bunch of old buzzards.:)

I just went to the post office and the clerk asked everyone he rang out for a tip. Like outright said “you got some money for the tip cup?” And pointed to a tip cup that had some $1 bill in it

He asked me if I wanted cash back when I swiped my debit card and I said no and he said “wanna give me some cash back?”

Should have video taped that kind of behavior!

Complete bull.

Post offices are a ZOO this time of year! Like crazy busy!

I hope to stop in, we have two grand boys this weekend, I got my soap fix today Hayata Hayata be pimpin 24/7/365 :pound:

My main man Paynefree Paynefree ! Always good to see you and thanks for the order! Hope you can make the Saturday M&G!

Jill said thanks for the coin and has it proudly displayed on the mantle but then I heard her say something under her breath about ebay...:noidea:

:caked:

Complete bull.

My main man Paynefree Paynefree ! Always good to see you and thanks for the order! Hope you can make the Saturday M&G!

Jill said thanks for the coin and has it proudly displayed on the mantle but then I heard her say something under her breath about ebay...:noidea:

It never gets old! You guys are great..

Complete bull.

He wasn’t acting like he wanted to just be off the clock, and was very upbeat and happy. Had he been the usual type of postal worker I have dealt with I would have. I’ve never in my life dealt with a postal worker who looked happy to be alive and have a job until today. So I let it slide.

Back
Top Bottom