• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you tip your mail carrier for Christmas?

Do you tip your mail carrier for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 64.4%
  • Tacos - definitely tacos!

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters
True story - My Mailman has eaten a sandwich in my driveway.

Not in my drive, but under the cedar trees between my yard and the street. It's always nice and shady, seems to be a great place for a picnic.

I guess that mail carrier has moved on, I haven't seen them parked there in the last couple of years.

Before the cute lady started delivering my mail, I had a package shipped from a holster manufacturer and those asshats didn't put it in a non-discrete box. Anticipated arrival date was Thursday and it never showed. Finally Saturday evening, my automatic update tracking finally updated and said it was signed for and delivered on Thursday - WTF. I filed a claim and got a response Monday that they would check the GPS on that route. Tuesday, the postmaster informed me that it was definitely a problem on their end, that this "problem" would be permanently removed from courier duties and that I would have someone personally deliver the box to me at 630pm. Got my box slightly torn, contents still in the packaging. I guess they didn't need a left handed holster. :confused2:

So naw, I ain't tipping...

Back
Top Bottom