• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does frame color of your polymer pistol matter to you?

handy77

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Gen4 G19 with a grey frame off the BST. I liked it at first but I'm kinda thinking I like the black more. I know it's not really important overall since I really like the gun otherwise. But I'm still thinking I might try to trade it for the plain Jane, all black at some point.
So does the color of the frame/slide matter to any of you to the point you'd trade or sell a perfectly good gun to get a different color?

I DO NOT like the color black.
I don't like it on guns, I don't like it on clothes, I don't like it on cars, I don't like it on houses, nor interior walls. I don't like black on window curtains or table cloths at restaurants....

Given a choice, and for not much extra money, I would rather have a different colored gun, probably with a slide and other metal parts that either matches or is a pleasing contrast.

Colored frames are more accurate obviously. That's why they cost more on ODT!
uh huh.gif

aaat''s right!

I recently picked up a Gen4 G19 with a grey frame off the BST. I liked it at first but I'm kinda thinking I like the black more. I know it's not really important overall since I really like the gun otherwise. But I'm still thinking I might try to trade it for the plain Jane, all black at some point.
So does the color of the frame/slide matter to any of you to the point you'd trade or sell a perfectly good gun to get a different color?
Invalid premise. Wouldn’t have bought it to start with.
Black plastic; blued, nickeled or stainless metal. And definitely no two-toned bs

Sadly, I had no choice when I broke my rule against two-tone guns. I've never seen an all-stainless version of one of these (I know - it doesn't address the OP, because it's not a polymer pistol)

1661460991684.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom