• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does such a rifle exsist?

Savage or CZ. Savage has at least two. One is a light weight barrel with irons and the other is a heavy stainless with a laminate stock. CZ doesn't offer a LH with a heavy barrel and it's a 452 so barrel swaps aren't as simple as the 455's. I went with the CZ and dumped some money into it getting it how I want it. Only complaint is I wish the barrel was heavier to closer mimic the weight of my match rifles.

Savage or CZ. Savage has at least two. One is a light weight barrel with irons and the other is a heavy stainless with a laminate stock. CZ doesn't offer a LH with a heavy barrel and it's a 452 so barrel swaps aren't as simple as the 455's. I went with the CZ and dumped some money into it getting it how I want it. Only complaint is I wish the barrel was heavier to closer mimic the weight of my match rifles.

Why can't you shoot it on your left shoulder and work the bolt with your right hand.
I am a lefty and have never owned a left handed anything. I adapt to the platform I have at the time.
Not trying to be critical, just realistic.

Why can't you shoot it on your left shoulder and work the bolt with your right hand.
I am a lefty and have never owned a left handed anything. I adapt to the platform I have at the time.
Not trying to be critical, just realistic.
What left handed shoot can't shoot a right handed rifle? We've spent our lives adapting to a right handed world and can make it work. Lefties shouldn't have to settle for right hand actions tho. Options are getting better but settling doesn't help progress. Spend some time behind a left hand action and you might understand

I'd have said Ruger American RImfire but they don't have LH models. That being said, a bolt action is easy for a lefty to shoot, compared to say an AR...

ARs, AKs, FALs, and so forth are much easier for this lefty to use than a bolt gun. As long as it's not a bullpup with reciprocating side handle, usually the semi's are no problem.

Oh sure, I can use a RH bolt gun. Just not very efficiently. I own nothing but LH bolt guns because of this.

Back
Top Bottom