• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Done with Nissan….need ODT car buying advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you want for your ROGUE?
Doing some cursory research last night average private party sale is $22k. Trade in of $20.8k

Attachments

• 20211228_200237.jpg
    20211228_200237.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20211228_201452.jpg
    20211228_201452.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20211228_200248.jpg
    20211228_200248.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 11
Did you have to replace the trans?
We have a '17 pathfinder and have been contemplating selling it
No, no issues at all.

Had to replace the tran in my ‘09 Altima and never doing it again. Selling before any issues pop up.

Nissan just extended the warranty as the result of a lawsuit regarding trannys on several vehicles. The ‘18 Rogue included. I’m not taking the chance, and I’m taking this opportunity to get a new one while the wife is on board.

This is what I’m afraid of. I want one but damn they’re expensive now.

Toyota all day. When last vehicle shopping my independent mechanics both said "we drive and buy used Toyota's for our families because we don't like fixing our own cars." when I asked what they drive.

No, no issues at all.

Had to replace the tran in my ‘09 Altima and never doing it again. Selling before any issues pop up.

Nissan just extended the warranty as the result of a lawsuit regarding trannys on several vehicles. The ‘18 Rogue included. I’m not taking the chance, and I’m taking this opportunity to get a new one while the wife is on board.
I understand for sure. How many miles?
Ours has 96k and we had a dealer offer of $16k to buy it straight out no hassle?

No, no issues at all.

Any idea what the parameters are for the new warranty?

I understand for sure. How many miles?
Ours has 96k and we had a dealer offer of $16k to buy it straight out no hassle?

When I did the valuation it’s currently worth more than I paid for it. 3 years left on financing. May as well pay for a new one if I’m going to be paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom