• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't drive a blue pickup in Cali...

the lapd is being played bad.
they are doing everything he wants them to do...............OVERREACT.
this will turn the public even more anti-leo,which makes what he is doing easier.
i think his next move will be to move...................to another city and repeat.
keep em guessing.

They missed or overpenetrated with a few:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/torrance-shooting-dorner-manhunt.html

On Friday, Kathy Merkosky, 53, was outside her stucco home pointing out the six bullet holes that pierced the bumper and grille of her silver Acura MDX. She knew her SUV was damaged when she spotted it on television and "saw fluid flowing into the street." Her radiator was busted, she said.

Her Ford Focus had two bullet holes as well -- one bullet shattered the windshield and another penetrated her front left tire. Police officers told her husband to file a claim with the department, she said.

Merkosky stood in her driveway as her SUV was placed on the back of a tow truck. Her insurance company advised her not to drive the car because of the damage to her radiator.

Merkosky said she was in the shower when she heard what she thought were her kids banging on the bathroom door. She came out, only to realize that it was gunshots. She estimated hearing about 60 shots.

Driver of Honda Ridgeline speaks:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner - the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

According to the police department, Perdue's car was headed directly for one of their patrol vehicles and appeared not to be yielding. When the vehicles collided, Perdue's air bag went off, blocking the view of the driver, and one officer fired three rounds.

The Torrance police chief apologized to Perdue and offered him a rental car and payment for his medical expenses, the statement said.

The Torrance police chief apologized to Perdue and offered him a rental car and payment for his medical expenses, the statement said.

How about I lien every dollar that officer and his trainers make for the rest of their miserable ****ing lives?

I'm not a litigious person but people invest their happiness so much into money these days it would probably make these miserable ****s take their pathetic lives.

ttag.zippykidcdn.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_6kiHPXe_900x672.jpg

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...e-day-when-only-the-police-have-guns-edition/

Back
Top Bottom