• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Driver's license and GWCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have knowingly sold items to law enforcement officers...nice people in my experience...
Yep, and I wouldn’t worry too much in most places in the south, hell I spent 14 years in LE and bought and sold several guns to people on here back then.

I like most all LE, but not when they are behind me or running radar when I’m speeding. Nice guys unless they are working something I might come afoul of.
People are ignoring the Feds which I never trusted, and jurisdictions like NY that have been known to go after people here that sold stuff that wound up there.
I thinks it’s just plain smart to make some effort to keep you out of legal trouble.

Yep, and I wouldn’t worry too much in most places in the south, hell I spent 14 years in LE and bought and sold several guns to people on here back then.

I like most all LE, but not when they are behind me or running radar when I’m speeding. Nice guys unless they are working something I might come afoul of.
People are ignoring the Feds which I never trusted, and jurisdictions like NY that have been known to go after people here that sold stuff that wound up there.
I thinks it’s just plain smart to make some effort to keep you out of legal trouble.
Who cares about what the heck goes on in New York!?!?? this conversation is about buying and selling guns in the State of Georgia and nowhere else

Reactions: MAF

And you keep talking about staying out of legal trouble and the easiest way to stay out of legal trouble is not to do anything illegal... and not asking for ID or a Georgia weapons carry license when you're about to sell a firearm as an individual to an individual in the state of Georgia is not illegal... can we all agree on that and stop acting like it is

And you keep talking about staying out of legal trouble and the easiest way to stay out of legal trouble is not to do anything illegal... and not asking for ID or a Georgia weapons carry license when you're about to sell a firearm as an individual to an individual in the state of Georgia is not illegal... can we all agree on that and stop acting like it is
I'm old enough to remember new York suing adventure outdoors in Georgia for selling guns legally that later were used in crimes in ny...that is why it matters what people from ny might be doing in ga...

I'm old enough to remember new York suing adventure outdoors in Georgia for selling guns legally that later were used in crimes in ny...that is why it matters what people from ny might be doing in ga...
And I'm sure that lawsuit went nowhere fast... and I was at Adventure Outdoors today... haven't been there in a little while and they got a million guns... it's hard to even shop for guns there because there are so many... you can't just browse... you need to have something in mind... found a pretty good deal on 45 ACP ammo...FMJ brass .26 per round

And I'm sure that lawsuit went nowhere fast... and I was at Adventure Outdoors today... haven't been there in a little while and they got a million guns... it's hard to even shop for guns there because there are so many... you can't just browse... you need to have something in mind... found a pretty good deal on 45 ACP ammo...
If you call dragging on for years and costing a crap ton of money going no where fast...and I have never gone shopping for anything without having something in mind...plus I have more than enough .45acp...

Just an observation - I am a moderator on another firearms forum and this thread would have been locked about 10 pages ago and the guy who called another member stupid would have been banned for name calling.

And I'm sure that lawsuit went nowhere fast... and I was at Adventure Outdoors today... haven't been there in a little while and they got a million guns... it's hard to even shop for guns there because there are so many... you can't just browse... you need to have something in mind... found a pretty good deal on 45 ACP ammo...FMJ brass .26 per round
You obviously don’t care to debate and only want to argue. Like I’ve said, do as you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom