Eastman Gun Show.

Anybody every figure out what the old guy in marine corps fatigues wanting your change was doing with it? He was at every Eastman show for years.

I probably went to Eastman shows for 25 years before he died and never, ever saw him be friendly to anybody. His wife (the blonde lady who used to take your money) was just the opposite.

You know how they give you that crap to fill out at every Eastman's show? I told the guy no thanks and he kept insisting I take it and shoving it at me. I said very loud "No thank you." He still offered it to me and said I have to give everybody one, please take it. I talk loud anyway and everybody was looking so I took it. Somebody tries to explain about a door prize and I cut him off explaining how I do not want to win a .75 cent China knife. How about a firearm in the raffle? Some more people came around so I went in before I got thrown out. The Shrines did not hit me up which was good cause I was ready to put that door crap raffle in the bucket. This was a few years ago and now I take it and chunk it--first trash can and I hope they are looking.

Last one I went to was around 92 & Eastman (totally pissed) poked his finger in my chest & told I had to fill out the raffle. Told the him I do not give out my personal info & pd next to him that was assault & consider himself lucky he wasn't going to have to do paperwork, court/subpoena then got my $10 back before leaving.

I remeber I was at one one years ago. Guy was being a complete jerk it seemed like so i was one back to him started haggling on a pistol,l came out with a good deal on it too. He also asked what else do you want? want me to walk you to your car? I said yea if you dont mind. Ended up being a nice guy but I guess you just have to have a attitude back to get a good deal.

welcome-to-the-gun-show-26612378.png

Back
Top Bottom