Eastman NATC Gun Show?

what kind of prices for reloading supplies are at the show? last time I was there they weren't very good but it's been a few years. i was about to order a bunch of stuff from Powder Valley (deal where if you buy 5k tula primers, free shipping).

mainly Varget, 223 bullets (55-77gr), maybe heavier 9mm bullets (147gr FMJ or plated), maybe some 40 bullets (160gr). maybe some h110.

Ok went today because a friend was going and I wanted to catch up with him. Found the AL ammo guys. Bought some 9mm, it's marked 11 but if you buy 10 boxes it's 9 per box out the door. You have to ask for the discount. Shhhh don't tell him I told you. Walked around and didn't see anything else I would buy. I'm not into rifles so I can't say if there were any deals on them or not.

Same ole folks, same ole prices. The ODT is much better unless you need some accessory that no one has and you don't want to order over the net.

My .02

I Will say there were more people there then I've seen at any show in months. Not vendors, attendees.

I went today and grabbed what I thought was a heck of a deal. Got a used but basically BNIB Sig P229 2-Tone with night sights (no rail) for $550 out the door.

Already put 200 rds through her today and was flawless.

Now I need to trade it for one with a rail!!!

Back
Top Bottom