Eastman NATC Gun Show?

I thought it was a better than usual Eastman show. The trade center seems to bring a good crowd. As for variety I think it was much better. Price, not so much. National arms show is coming in march to the Atl expo center, which I think is RK Gun shows. That one is pretty good.

Found a pair of ruger 30mm scope rings thank god.

Eastman can kiss my A#$. He and I don't get along after the stunt he pulled on me last year. I stopped at a show unplanned on Sat and a dealer had a gun I had been looking for. I had one at home he wanted me to trade to him. I asked Matt Eastman if I could return Sunday-he said sure. So I drove the hour and a half home, got the gun ready and drove the hour and a half back the next morning. When I walked in he told me I had to pay again. I reminded him of our conversation the day before and that he said I could return on Sunday. He says-----" you are right I did say you could return today but I did not say you could get in for free." After a few minutes the dealer came outside to meet me. Matt tried to have me arrested for dealing in the parking lot. I refuse to spend another dollar at Eastmans.

Eastman can kiss my A#$. He and I don't get along after the stunt he pulled on me last year. I stopped at a show unplanned on Sat and a dealer had a gun I had been looking for. I had one at home he wanted me to trade to him. I asked Matt Eastman if I could return Sunday-he said sure. So I drove the hour and a half home, got the gun ready and drove the hour and a half back the next morning. When I walked in he told me I had to pay again. I reminded him of our conversation the day before and that he said I could return on Sunday. He says-----" you are right I did say you could return today but I did not say you could get in for free." After a few minutes the dealer came outside to meet me. Matt tried to have me arrested for dealing in the parking lot. I refuse to spend another dollar at Eastmans.

Wow that is amazing and I am not at all surprised by that. He is an old douche who is becoming senile. I cannot wait for his shows to fade and someone else to step up.
Some years ago he was crowing about how there wasn't anybody who could put on a gun show at the Cobb Civic Center. Well, my Dad being the hard head that he is, decided to put on a gun show at the Cobb Civic Center just to say f*#k you to Eastman.

I am just really getting tired of going to gun shows to only find cheap knock-off gun accessories. There was more junk than guns there this weekend. The ARMS show in Jonesboro is the best ones around in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom