• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Elementary School discipline

IDK. This is a new one on me. We got beatings growing up so I don't know any other way...
Oh the Belt is effective! I totally agree! Because it's the belt that's the result if you drop the penny ! your having to hold pressure with your nose on the penny, your legs get tired , they start squirming around, it's physically demanding , ya can't see what anybody else is doing , especially if everybody else is doing something cool.

I was a pretty tough kid & I could take a good whipping ! but i hated the wall

Ok with all due respect I am not going to read through all of this. Just by the OP's title I get the drift....When my generation was in school this is how it went...Act out in class, teacher hit you will an eraser pad or threw a piece of white chalk at you..If you fell asleep the teacher would hit you with the eraser pad or a piece of chalk....Last was to hit you across the knuckles with a wooden 1ft measure stick. If you got out of line you were sent to the principles office..Not to say that I had several trips, and was introduced to the plank over the Butt, while bending over the P's desk. Then came the note that had to be signed by a parent...Then take that home and think you can con Mom into being more understanding...Ha!! you got your ass whipped and then told by Mom, wait until your Dad gets home!! When dad got home he said to the wood shed...I learned at an early age, all of that was not worth it...Valuable lesson, that hard heads like me learned early in life...We, our society need to get back to those values, of respect and those lessons get learned at home, by responsible parents..Respect has no monetary value, it cost nothing other than, if you take on the responsibility of a child...Which I can say is the greatest responsibility a parent can take on..Time to get back to, basic good values and the obligations a parent should take and assume with the creation of a new life. The problem does not lie with poverty or prosperity, Getto or slums, It lies with the responsibility of the parents PERIOD! Sorry for the rant Carry On!

Yes, yes, and yes!!!

I'm guessing that his teacher is younger than me (27), has no kids, and probably received a "top notch" education. I think the bigger question is why is your kid so bored during class that he's resorting to playing cards? Teacher should be doing a better job of keeping the class into the lesson. Not like she's dealing with horned up high schoolers.

Just watch it because the school might end up trying to say he has autism or something because he likes to play with cards or doesn't focus to their standards.

I'm guessing that his teacher is younger than me (27), has no kids, and probably received a "top notch" education. I think the bigger question is why is your kid so bored during class that he's resorting to playing cards? Teacher should be doing a better job of keeping the class into the lesson. Not like she's dealing with horned up high schoolers.

Just watch it because the school might end up trying to say he has autism or something because he likes to play with cards or doesn't focus to their standards.

I think you are exactly right.

See... I told ya she's in need of a Spanking !

Well, did u do it yet? :becky:

Yeah. He has soccer practice today so he changed into his shorts. Which makes the spanking more effective since it didn't have to go through denim.

I'm a bit stymied though. The talk didn't seem to really phase him, like it didn't really sink in. But the spanking was real, and the tears were real. So hopefully he remembers it. Otherwise it will go to round 2.

Back
Top Bottom