• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary School discipline

I agree with some of that. However my wife is a teacher and she does the disciplining around our house. :becky:

My wife is a teacher also, and I won't speak for her, but I will tell you that they are extremely handicapped by all of the b.s. that restricts positive results concerning discipline at her school. Here at home, I always played the heavy if possible-but ask either of the kids and they will be quick to tell stories about crossing the wife LOL.

God help the teachers. I could never do what they do! I'm a control freak and seems to me that they have no ability to control situations and put an end to " it ".

My wife is a teacher also, and I won't speak for her, but I will tell you that they are extremely handicapped by all of the b.s. that restricts positive results concerning discipline at her school. Here at home, I always played the heavy if possible-but ask either of the kids and they will be quick to tell stories about crossing the wife LOL.

God help the teachers. I could never do what they do! I'm a control freak and seems to me that they have no ability to control situations and put an end to " it ".
Bro, exactly! I know u hear the same stories! Hahaha

With a barber strap! This time out crap and other left wing stuff, needs to stop..Spare the rod and spoil the child...They need to learn their are ramifications, to the decisions they make. Must get their attention and lay down the rules, do this and this will happen..That is when you will get their attention or, they know that you will not follow threw, with your punishment..If that happens you have lost and they have won...Oh and they will know it.
My grandfather's saw some action.

Attachments

• Picture0321172020_1.jpg
    Picture0321172020_1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 9
what does it say about your child that he only behaves when you are around?

It says he knows he can't get away with something around me. He will test my wife and her parents from time to time (not often) because he knows they are more lenient. He doesn't try this at my parent's house because he knows my dad isn't going to put up with it.

If a teacher can't maintain control of her classroom, she has no business teaching.

It says he knows he can't get away with something around me. He will test my wife and her parents from time to time (not often) because he knows they are more lenient. He doesn't try this at my parent's house because he knows my dad isn't going to put up with it.

If a teacher can't maintain control of her classroom, she has no business teaching.

I told my kids that they might be as dumb as a bag of rocks , but they could sit there and behave, or I would tear that butt up.

There were only two reasons that my kids ever got a paddling from me. One is for doing something I told them not to do, and the other was for not doing something I told them to do. I made it real simple. If my lips are moving, you might want to be paying attention (no ADD problems at my house) Daddy don't be kidding.

When I did physically discipline my kids, I would always send them to their room for 10, 15, or 20 minutes before I would go in and let them explain to me, why I was having to punish them. It's the head that you are trying to get right, not the butt.

I seldom ever had to tell my kids something twice, for if I did their would be punishment.
I didn't threaten my kids.
I didn't count for them either. The stupidest thing a parent can do is start counting when their kid doesn't respond to a command.

ADD is an epidemic, because of lame ass stupid parents that are such losers that they want their kids to be their friends.

I thought raising my three kids was easy, but I did send them to a private school.

When I was in school, I had 3 types of teachers. 4 if I include a PSYCHO Spanish teacher I had in 10th grade.
1. Normal, run of the mill, average teacher.
2. Teachers that every kid knew was a complete pushover
3. Teachers that it was a known fact you didn't **** around in their class.

Guess who taught the classes that were a joke, a total waste of time, because the kids ran amuck and did basically what they wanted to?

Guess who taught the classes that everyone did what they were supposed to and we all learned from?

Back
Top Bottom