• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

It will be interesting to see who gets charged (probably nobody) or sucks on a barrel (probably nobody).
One thing about this thread though, I remember a thread here about a mall shooting I think it was, and was shocked at the number of people who openly admitted that if they were armed in that situation, they'd turn tail. "Not my monkey...." was frequently cited. Where are those folks? Maybe the mall was kid free? :noidea:

Where those folks LEO and where they stopping people willing to do something from doing something as well?

I don't remember the thread personally.

Where those folks LEO and where they stopping people willing to do something from doing something as well?

I don't remember the thread personally.
I don't recall it having an LEO angle (though most do). Just recall how adamant many were about not using their firearms to protect any one but themselves.

The other recent shooting.

1653675499416.png

I've never seen a more demonstrably clear reason for why Americans must keep their guns (specifically AR15s) than during the Covid scam. The ownership of those rifles spelled the difference between our government merely suggesting lockdowns with virtually no penalties if violated vs. hard internment camps like in other countries. Had the US been disarmed like Australia, nearly all unvaxxed would have lost their jobs and been interned at Covid camps had they ventured from their homes, which was tracked BTW. Pharma and the oligarchs want everyone disarmed. They do not want people with the means to resist their rule and agenda.

I see it. That confused, stammering, teeth sucking boomer colonel of DPS needs to resign. He's completely unable to cope with the reporters and keep his lies straight.

I quit watching too. He was speaking as if it was no big deal. Just like there's no real problem that the teacher and kids died. He was like look everybody, some kids died, yes we showed up, what do you want us to do? It's over, and no big deal. Un-F'ing believable all of them.

Just FYI everybody. They 1st tried to contact the shooter outside while shot inside were being heard and they were abusing the Parents. The shooter never responded to them as shots still went off. And... they still were doing crowd excessive force control, but still did Not go in. SAD! The LEO force should be hung and put on a firing Squad. All that millions of dollars of tactical equipment and collecting a paycheck. If you don't go on this? WTF do you go on? Peaceful Protesters only?

And this ????? Please Read this LINK BELOW, all backed up by statements eyewitness and Video!!!!! The Real cover up, vs the Truth.

Harrowing videos captured the heartbreaking wails of parents begging cops to “Go protect the kids!” during the Texas school shooting — with some suggesting they “just rush” the school themselves.

“You know that they are kids right?” one angry man yelled at officers in one clip obtained by the Washington Post.

“They’re little kids, they don’t know how to defend themselves… 6-year-old kids in there, they don’t know how to defend themselves from a shooter!”

“We’re parents! Take him the f—k out!” begged a mother to an officer, after the cop shoved a frustrated parent and tells the gathered crowd to back up. Earlier in the same video, a frustrated dad declares “all the parents are gonna go in,” while the same woman yells “f—k that, like our kids are there” as cops tell them to take cover.

Another clip caught even more angry parents confronting officers standing around outside, with the livestreamer saying that it had “already been about an hour and they still can’t get the kids all out.”

“That’s f—ing crazy, bro — they’re standing all outside [and] there’s f—ing kids in there still, man,” he said.

One mom yelled at an officer, “You’re scared of getting shot? I’ll go in without a vest — I will!

The person filming the livestream told one officer, “Half of these f—ing parents here, dude, they wanna go in there — without vests, without guns — to get their f—ing kids.”

Javier Cazares — whose daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was one of the 19 kids shot dead in her fourth-grade classroom — was one of the desperate parents at the scene. He blasted cops as “unprepared.”

He recalled hearing gunfire and suggesting to others at the scene, “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to.”

I've never seen a more demonstrably clear reason for why Americans must keep their guns (specifically AR15s) than during the Covid scam. The ownership of those rifles spelled the difference between our government merely suggesting lockdowns with virtually no penalties if violated vs. hard internment camps like in other countries. Had the US been disarmed like Australia, nearly all unvaxxed would have lost their jobs and been interned at Covid camps had they ventured from their homes, which was tracked BTW. Pharma and the oligarchs want everyone disarmed. They do not want people with the means to resist their rule and agenda.
AMEN

OMG!!!! The latest is------ 19 Officers were in the School Hallway, but decided not to breach and go into the classroom the Shooter was in. No OMG!

Folks I think we are now our own police. FTP!
I actually hear Republicans clamoring for more police after this shooting. LoL! Maybe if they hire 500 more, one will actually go into the room.

Back
Top Bottom