• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

The whole explanation here https://www.georgiacriminallawyer.com/designated-felonies-in-georgia-juvenile-courts.

The most important part…

“In sum, Designated Felony cases in Georgia are extremely serious and can derail a child's entire life. A child who is sent to a juvenile detention center loses out on educational and social opportunities and, perhaps most importantly, the opportunity to spend his or her teenage years with his or her family. He or she misses out on many of the important developmental milestones in a teenager's life. This can have an effect that lasts well beyond the period of incarceration”
This still shows no my GSs background checks and NCIC

Might be wrong, but it is what it is.
Harsh depending on the offense.

Now, what will he do about it?
Greg Abbott is in on this. Nothing would go out without him being involved. He runs the whole State and the agency's. Who was on stage with every organization in a presser a few days ago. I call BS.

They took fire (maybe) and instead of engaging and fixing the position of the threat in order to maneuver and eliminate it, they probably looked at each other and said, "**** this! He's shooting at us!" and skedaddled.
Police have no problem using force until it puts their own lives at risk.

This "police force" is vile, disgusting, and worse than useless.

It will be interesting to see who gets charged (probably nobody) or sucks on a barrel (probably nobody).
One thing about this thread though, I remember a thread here about a mall shooting I think it was, and was shocked at the number of people who openly admitted that if they were armed in that situation, they'd turn tail. "Not my monkey...." was frequently cited. Where are those folks? Maybe the mall was kid free? :noidea:

It’s been multiple threads (I’ve started some of them). I Share a story about an active shooter of some sorts within the question of what would you do? Or other violent encounters/situations and a good portion of peeps is “I carry for me and mine”. Or the “not my circus…” guess that’s what these officers thought

Screenshot_20220527-200824_Messages.jpg

Guess no one was paying attention

It’s been multiple threads (I’ve started some of them). I Share a story about an active shooter of some sorts within the question of what would you do? Or other violent encounters/situations and a good portion of peeps is “I carry for me and mine”. Or the “not my circus…” guess that’s what these officers thought
I imagine most people's concerns include that private citizens are not offered the same protections as would be offered to law enforcement. The news would likely call the former a "vigilante" (or worse) and suggest that such actions should be left to sworn officers. The private citizen could choose to take action and spend the next year or two going bankrupt in legal hearings even if he is in the right. Basically, I think people would want to believe there is no other choice but to act. Not saying this is a complete explanation but it's a factor. And I'm not trying to draw any conclusions about the Texas situation until it gets sorted, but it does look concerning at this point.

Back
Top Bottom