• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

It’s been multiple threads (I’ve started some of them). I Share a story about an active shooter of some sorts within the question of what would you do? Or other violent encounters/situations and a good portion of peeps is “I carry for me and mine”. Or the “not my circus…” guess that’s what these officers thought
Then they should be civilians, its pretty simple really....If that is your train of thought, don't put on the badge....If you put on the badge, that no longer becomes an option for you.

Then they should be civilians, its pretty simple really....If that is your train of thought, don't put on the badge....If you put on the badge, that no longer becomes an option for you.

I knew what ya mean. Having said that. Cops are civilians. It’s just a job (not a great paying one) that happens to let ya carry a gun but people often talk about cops like they are in special force army. Not saying ya implied that but just hear it a lot (the cop vs civilian talk)

Murderous POS.

**** the police- N.W.A.

So if this guy didn’t send in police cuz he thought the shooter barricaded himself in a room and kids were not at harm what did he make of all the gun fire? Supposedly over 100 rounds fired.

Murderous POS.

**** the police- N.W.A.
Even his excuses in that article are BS the chief and the incident commander need to be relieved immediately. The first officer/officers on the scene need to be thoroughly interviewed and if there is not a valid reason for breaching their training other than cowardice...they should also be relieved. Every single excuse in all of these interviews are just that...excuses...

How he can justify this statement "Arredondo believed that the shooter had barricaded himself and that the children were not under an active threat". is beyond me.... Was he so sure that that he had this barricaded subject under so much control that they could prevent a child being shot in 10 seconds...the simple fact that he was actively shooting, and killing children completely makes his excuse just what it was...an act of cowardice.

I knew what ya mean. Having said that. Cops are civilians. It’s just a job (not a great paying one) that happens to let ya carry a gun but people often talk about cops like they are in special force army. Not saying ya implied that but just hear it a lot (the cop vs civilian talk)
Yea but here's the problem. They were being Cops on the Parents. What selective abuse of force? Nobody forces a Cop to take the job. No one can stop one from resigning. I think its like now that they are being held accountable more for their own illegal activities they have the optional to perform attitude. Note their abusing the parents outside while it was going down. Wanting to arrest them for interfering?

In crisis active shooter LEO Training, you have the awareness of what it's for, and the option to resign if you think its too much risk to you. It's not just about riding around in the car stopping Grandma who has her foot off the gas downhill and the car is costing 10 miles over the 30mph speed limit to give a ticket to.

The kids and Teachers that died were calling 911 for help. Note that no one else was allowed to go in. So doing Law enforcement outside on Parents in a life and death situation of innocent kids. But then selective non performance to go in and save the kids lives. (You can't justify this or have it both ways). Even saying they are Human like everybody else? Most Humans could not have let those Kids and Teachers die if they had the Team of trained, armed, force of Humans, and equipment to do something. Then the cover up? I can't give it a pass. Maybe adults in there. Kids, no F that! Just sickening, so sickening to my heart.

Yea but here's the problem. They were being Cops on the Parents. What selective abuse of force? Nobody forces a Cop to take the job. No one can stop one from resigning. I think its like now that they are being held accountable more for their own illegal activities they have the optional to perform attitude. Note their abusing the parents outside while it was going down. Wanting to arrest them for interfering?

In crisis active shooter LEO Training, you have the awareness of what it's for, and the option to resign if you think its too much risk to you. It's not just about riding around in the car stopping Grandma who has her foot off the gas downhill and the car is costing 10 miles over the 30mph speed limit to give a ticket to.

The kids and Teachers that died were calling 911 for help. Note that no one else was allowed to go in. So doing Law enforcement outside on Parents in a life and death situation of innocent kids. But then selective non performance to go in and save the kids lives. (You can't justify this or have it both ways). Even saying they are Human like everybody else? Most Humans could not have let those Kids and Teachers die if they had the Team of trained, armed, force of Humans, and equipment to do something. Then the cover up? I can't give it a pass. Maybe adults in there. Kids, no F that! Just sickening, so sickening to my heart.

Yeah no doubt! Very troubling to say the least

This whole thing is just awful. The initial attack is horrifying and tragic. The police/government reliance has been completely incompetent.

1) why does it take so long to figure out what happened??? It is clear to me that these law enforcement agencies are more concerned with CYA than telling the truth. It’s a really bad look. Information is slowly trickling out.

2) The initial police response on the scene continues to seem to be a complete dereliction of duty or gross incompetence or even cowardly. Makes my skin crawl

3) Can we stop with the defunding and dismantling and weakening of our police forces? We are trending to law enforcement community content with shooting small dogs, filing our reports and unable or willing to engage in violent confrontations. We are loosing our large urban Democrat controlled cities because of this. Gangs and thugs run Chicago. The cops there have been completely neutered. This massacre is seems to be one more example of a police force unwilling or unable to confront violence with violence. We don’t know the details and we were not there - but that sure seems to be the case here once again.

This whole thing is just awful. The initial attack is horrifying and tragic. The police/government reliance has been completely incompetent.

1) why does it take so long to figure out what happened??? It is clear to me that these law enforcement agencies are more concerned with CYA than telling the truth. It’s a really bad look. Information is slowly trickling out.

2) The initial police response on the scene continues to seem to be a complete dereliction of duty or gross incompetence or even cowardly. Makes my skin crawl

3) Can we stop with the defunding and dismantling and weakening of our police forces? We are trending to law enforcement community content with shooting small dogs, filing our reports and unable or willing to engage in violent confrontations. We are loosing our large urban Democrat controlled cities because of this. Gangs and thugs run Chicago. The cops there have been completely neutered. This massacre is seems to be one more example of a police force unwilling or unable to confront violence with violence. We don’t know the details and we were not there - but that sure seems to be the case here once again.
The police have and continue to weaken themselves. They've just about completely lost the public trust and have been exposed for what they truly are. An occupying force.

Back
Top Bottom