• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

You can have your opinion, and I hear you, but to me. There no "good" Politician in my book. None.

Lets see who knew what and when, later on.
It does seem we've been relegated to the "lesser of the evils" for some time now. Perhaps the last time we had any true patriots in DC was when they were scribbling out the constitution.

All Politicians = How much money Donated to the campaign fund and then Favors.

The real problem goes back to that old azz stubborn out of touch Senior citizen Congress and Senate. They need to Retire and move the F'c on. Guess who should be making the Laws and doing a job well paid for plus under the table money and favors. Yes both D's & R's. We just keeping putting the old folks back in. FYI I'm also the age to be considered a Senior myself.

Its our Kids country, they need like some younger ppl in there that want to do something. Not just put on a show and be stubborn. They all 100% have Special interest in mind. Back in the day when a D f'd up, D's & R's condemned and got rid of their azzes together. If a R F'd up the same R&D's sent them packing. Now it's not the United States. Mean while gas, food, insurance, bills and Corp America rapes ppl like me who work for shiz. I was not born with a silver spoon up my azz like some ppl. I earned what I have. I'm done for a min, don't get me started.

"It's not about Left, Right, guns, no guns," Voight says. "This is about brains that are dysfunctioning. This is mental. This is not about healthy human beings serving the country with arms to bear or even the right of this Constitution for bearing arms."

Gun ownership, the actor continues, should be based on one's "mental capacity."

"We must identify every individual for their credentials, for their mental capacity to bear arms. There should be proper qualifications for gun ownership and proper testing. One should only own a gun if they're qualified and schooled."

Voight, a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump, ended his video, "may God watch over all and bring comfort for this loss, which may never heal for each child was so precious a gift."

Jon Voight

"It's not about Left, Right, guns, no guns," Voight says. "This is about brains that are dysfunctioning. This is mental. This is not about healthy human beings serving the country with arms to bear or even the right of this Constitution for bearing arms."

Gun ownership, the actor continues, should be based on one's "mental capacity."

"We must identify every individual for their credentials, for their mental capacity to bear arms. There should be proper qualifications for gun ownership and proper testing. One should only own a gun if they're qualified and schooled."

Voight, a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump, ended his video, "may God watch over all and bring comfort for this loss, which may never heal for each child was so precious a gift."

Jon Voight
Competency tests for rights have had a sad history throughout the Jim Crow days. This guy has no historical understanding for what abuses people are willing commit in order to restrict and control others' freedoms. He has a naive view that those days are long past us. Those days are with us still. It's just being done to other ethnicities, races, religions and creeds. Competency in this day and age is determined by whoever happens to be in charge at the time. What an utter fool!

284574070_728786541935986_3658768338288910534_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom