• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever seen someone kicked off a range?

I've only seen someone kicked out of a range once. Me and fellow ODTer were shooting at Norcross Gun Club and there were a couple old ladies in the stall next to us. They saw me shooting my 1911 with CT laser grips and were curious about it so I let them shoot it. The lady shot it one time and hit where she was aiming(I think that was the first time she had ever actually hit what she was aiming at). She turned around gun still in hand, finger on the trigger and as she did I saw the laser go across my chest and stopped right on fellow ODTer's chest. We both dove in separate directions and I reached up and flicked the thumb safety on and took the gun from her. One of the employees was watching the whole thing and took them out of the range and had a talk with them and they were asked to leave. When I went back the next week guess who I see signing in when I walk through the front door? Yup, the same lady who had almost shot us the week before. I asked to be placed on the opposite range as her.

I remember this one and am not likely to forget it! I'm amazed they let her back in to shoot again.

Seen it, done it (only a few times in over 20 years). Some people should not be within 50 feet of a firearm, a power tool, or a MV.

I won't say who but my buddy got shot by a cop while at a range, cop was shooting mild steel with craters, after my buddy told him he shouldn't do that because it might ricochet and hurt somebody the cop got all "Well I'm a cop your a kid, I know what I'm doing" BS. Shortly there after a round ricocheted and hit my buddy and went right into his arm. He said it stung like hell fire, still has the scar to prove it.

ive never seen someone get kicked off a range before.

if i did see someone acting dumb enough to get kicked off i dont think id be near them for very long (aka i would leave before they got asked to)

Same reason someone would bring a PAP with muzzle enhancer to an indoor range bad brag about ceiling tiles falling from the concussion.

At least 25m with an ak pistol is a distance in which the gun can be played with, but a noise "enhancer" would be intentionally obnoxious. 300wm @ 25m is like buying a drag racer and using it for parallel parking tests at the DMV.

At least 25m with an ak pistol is a distance in which the gun can be played with, but a noise "enhancer" would be intentionally obnoxious. 300wm @ 25m is like buying a drag racer and using it for parallel parking tests at the DMV.

Makes it easy for the ladies to spot the guy with the small penis.

Back
Top Bottom