• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever seen someone kicked off a range?

Honest, why the **** does someone bring a shotgun or a 300win mag to an indoor range? what fun are either there?

I can't understand why anyone would ever want to use an indoor range. I think I would give up shooting if that was my only option. I would certainly drive a couple of hours to avoid it. I won't shoot at an indoor range. In my opinion they are a horrible experience.

I can't understand why anyone would ever want to use an indoor range. I think I would give up shooting if that was my only option. I would certainly drive a couple of hours to avoid it. I won't shoot at an indoor range. In my opinion they are a horrible experience.

I test out new guns/barrels at NGR since it's right by my house. I also used it from time to time to get certain rifles zero'd at 25m so I spend less time zero'ing when I'm at the outdoor range. Otherwise I hate em, I get muzzle swept and bugged by RO's since I take my ears out out a lot and never put my glasses over my eyes.

I agree, but I go to indoor ranges out of necessity. I can get to one in 10 minutes vs. 50 minutes to an outdoor range.

It does suck, but not as much as not getting to shoot at all.

Also at ladies night at certain ranges it's a great place to meet Milfs, Hi caliber in Holly Springs has some serious hotties from time to time and they love to play with my phallic shaped suppressors. So yea, I own a bunch of suppressors because ladies love em

Also at ladies night at certain ranges it's a great place to meet Milfs, Hi caliber in Holly Springs has some serious hotties from time to time and they love to play with my phallic shaped suppressors. So yea, I own a bunch of suppressors because ladies love em

Always wear a nice suit or tux to the range when taking suppressed firearms. Just don't let them see you climb into anything less than an Aston.

As a brand new E-5, I gave a CW2 a choice between gettin kicked off my range or gettin smoked. He was my 1st soldier I ever smoked...lol
I don't think he will ever look down the barrel of a M9 and pull the trigger, while saying "what's wrong with this thing" ever again.
Thankfully the safety was on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom